Lexington, KY — Audio Authority Corp. has released the new Model EDP-11 HDMI version 1.3 Cat 5 Extender System.
The EDP-11 is a cost-effective, integrator-friendly solution that maintains pixel-perfect image quality over Cat 6 runs of up to 195 feet, and Cat 5e runs of up to 135 feet. Complaint with HDMI version 1.3, the extender supports 1080p video, lossless bitstream audio, and 12-bit per channel Deep Color.
Key Features of the EDP-11:
• Supports 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p, 480i, and many computer resolutions
• HDMI version 1.3 compliant, HDCP 1.1 compliant
• Uses 2 Cat 5e/6 cables for signal transmission
• Maximum extension distance using Cat 5e: 115 ft. (1080p) or 130 ft. (1080i)
• Maximum extension distance using Cat 6: 145 ft. (1080p) or 195 ft. (1080i)
• Single power supply – no external power required at receiver unit
• White Decora®-style trim plates included
“EDP-11 was designed to provide custom integrators a no-compromise, reliable HDMI extender, supporting all the key HDMI 1.3 features,” said Trent Davis, Audio Authority’s product manager. “The price point is exceptionally attractive, and includes a strong profit margin for the integrator. The system has installation-friendly features like a receiver unit that requires no external power, and a wallplate form factor that fits into a home’s decor.”
Built-in auto equalization ensures signal integrity over long runs.
The EDP-11 is available now for $200.00 US MSRP. Discounts are available to authorized dealers and resellers.