Denon has announced several new 8K AV receivers to its portfolio. Tuned by a Denon Sound Master, these new AVRs possess the Denon signature craftsmanship and sound design.
Denon’s new lineup combines popular 3D formats such as Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, IMAX Enhanced, and Auro 3D, along with Dolby Surround, DTS:X, and more. Most Denon AVRs feature HEOS Built-in technology to support a multi-room setup, so users can stream their favorite music, podcasts or sports to HEOS devices, like Denon Home Wireless speakers, in other rooms of the home. Getting started is simple thanks to the new HD graphical user interface and Denon’s award-winning set-up assistant.
- AVR-A1H: AVR-A1H is the latest in Denon’s “A-Series” of receivers. With 15 channels of amplification, Denon’s most powerful transformer, carefully selected parts, and hefty, high-rigidity construction, the flagship AVR-A1H delivers a professional theater experience in your home cinema. The A1H will support Dirac Live upgradability with a future software update.
- AVR-X4800H: This 9.4-channel AV receiver, powering 125 watts per channel, delivers 3D audio that perfectly matches high-definition video up to 8K. With nine channels of amplification and up to four independent subwoofers, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X plus IMAX Enhanced and Auro 3D, this unit envelops large rooms in theater-quality sound. The X4800 will support Dirac Live upgradability with a future software update.
- AVR-X3800H: Powering 105 watts per channel, the Denon AVR-X3800H 9.4-channel 8K AV receiver delivers an enveloping 3D audio experience. The X3800 will support Dirac Live upgradability with a future software update.
- AVR-X2800H: Fill medium-sized rooms with more refined sound using this 7.2-channel AV receiver with 95 watts per channel. The Denon AVR-X2800H consists of increased HDMI 2.1 connectivity with three 8K inputs, which leads to supporting higher video resolution and refresh rates.
- AVR-X580BT: The Denon AVR-X580BT offers an entry-level AV receiver for those looking to enhance their home theater setup. This 5.2-channel AVR provides 70 watts per channel.
- AVR-S970H: Offering 90 watts per channel power, the Denon AVR-S970H 7.2-channel AV receiver consists of three 8K inputs, leading to an increased HDMI 2.1 connectivity and delivers support of higher video resolution and refresh rates.
- AVR-S570BT: For movie lovers looking to take the first step in upgrading their home theater experience or those who want better quality sound in a smaller space, this powerful 5.2-channel AVR, with 70 watts per channel, is an entry-level accompaniment to any users’ setup. The Denon AVR-S570BT is available in North America only.
For more information, visit www.denon.com.